We are looking for an Office Assistant to assist in the administrative and HR duties of running a home healthcare office.
Ideally, the office assistant will assist with the smooth operation of the office and help to maintain and improve company procedures and day-to-day functioning.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
Take Meeting Minutes During Staff Meetings and Distribute to Staff
Gather incoming time sheets for employee payroll
Calendar all Office meetings, dates, and events
- Managing filing system
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Making copies, sending correspondence via, mail, fax and email.
Support Office Manager in screen applicants and scheduling interviews
Support in the planning and executing employee trainings and events
Updating and maintaining Employee files and documents
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or associate’s degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary would be a plus
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
** Interest in home healthcare or healthcare preferred.**
***Bilingual English/Spanish Applicants Encouraged to apply.***